Rating of higher education institutions of Ukraine 2013
Due to the beginning of introductory campaign in 2013 the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine created an own rating of higher education institutions. Besides the criteria used by various editions, the rating of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine absolutely precisely shows the attitude of entrants to higher education institutions, instead of opinions of persons, not privy to study and education.
Preferences of entrants in 2013 look as follows (the rating of higher education institutions is calculated by number of the submitted statements for all introductory campaign):
1. The Kiev national university of Taras Shevchenko, Kiev (51 894 statements)
2. National technical university "KPI", Kiev (46 741 statements)
3. The Lvov national university of. I.Franko, Lviv (46 212 statements)
4. National university «Lvov polyequipment», Lviv (44 036 statements)
5. National aviation university, Kiev (43 749 statements)
6. National pedagogical university of M. P. Dragomanov (36 598 statements)
7. The Dnepropetrovsk national university of O.Gonchara (32 597 statements)
8. The Kharkov national university of V. Karazin (31 991 statements)
9. The Kiev national economic university of V. Getman (26 163 statements)
10. Kiev national trade and economic university (25 631 statements)
This rating of higher education institutions rather accurately, and the main thing – most objectively shows dynamics of a choice of entrants.