Rules of accommodation in studentchesky hostels
Below are the general rules, provisions and recommendations for accommodation of students in hostels of HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS are specified. These rules are generalized and can differ depending on HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION and its schedule.
Rules of accommodation of students in hostels of HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTIONS cannot contradict constitutional laws of citizens, laws of Ukraine, and also international treaties.
General rules and provisions
1.1. The right to accommodation in student's hostels is provided to students and graduate students for the period of their training at university. Installation and eviction from hostels is made according to the decision of student council of a hostel at coordination with dean's office.
1.2. At installation in a hostel the student, the graduate student, is obliged to provide to the commandant of a hostel personally:
• the warrant on the right of installation in a hostel;
• the certificate of medical examination on педикулёз;
• certificate of photoroentgenography passing;
• receipt on accommodation payment.
1.3. Resettlement living of one hostel in another is possible according to the joint decision of student councils of hostels, commandants and at a consent of the dean of faculty, and from one room in another - according to the decision of student council of a hostel at coordination with the commandant.
1.4. Implementation of a registration mode in student's hostels is carried out by passport department of university.
1.5. At the settlement living students and administration of university sign the contract in a hostel.
1.6. Students correspondence students for delivery of examinations and protection of degree projects (delivery of graduation examinations) can settle in a student's hostel according to the warrant with payment under general conditions.
1.7. According to regulations on student's self-government of university in a hostel the chairman of student council of a hostel who is appointed heads of floors in coordination with inhabitants of a floor is appointed the chairman of student council of faculty.
1.8. The received property for individual using stands out the commandant under the personal receipt living in a hostel which bears a full liability for it.
1.9. Decisions of the chairman of student council of a hostel, the commandant and the head of a floor on observance of rules of accommodation and health regulations are obligatory for all persons living in a hostel.
1.10. The entrance in a hostel of students living in it stops at 00:00. Time can be corrected in separate days by the management of student council of university in coordination with university administration.
1.11. Working students have the right of passing to a hostel at night (after 00:00) in a sober condition according to the list of the working students, the student council of a hostel made by the chairman and submitted on watch.
1.12. To the persons who are not living in a hostel, visit is authorized only according to the documents proving their identity provided that the resident of a room meets and sees off guests from a hostel and bears full responsibility for their behavior and observance of rules of accommodation in a hostel.
1.13. For the quarantine announcement visit by the persons who are not living in a hostel, is forbidden.
1.14. Members of student's committee of university have the right of pass in общежитияе at any time at presentation of the corresponding certificate.
1.15. Students and graduate students upon termination of training at university are obliged to be moved from a hostel in week term (including at expel from HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION).
1.16. The students moved on the decision of student council of a hostel, are obliged to be moved from a hostel within 3 working days.
1.17. In case of violation of any point in item 2.3. the administration of university does not bear responsibility for the caused damage to the students living in a hostel.
General laws and duties of the students living in a hostel
2.1. The students living in a hostel, have the right:
• to live in the fixed living room all term of training at university under condition of observance of regulations and rules of accommodation in university hostels;
• to use rooms of educational and cultural and community appointment, the equipment, hostel stock;
• to make administrations of educational institution of the offer according to the conclusion of the contract and to achieve its performance from administration;
• to move with the consent of student council and administration in other living room of a hostel according to item 1.3.;
• to be the electee in structure of student council of faculty and a hostel;
• to participate through bodies of student's self-government in the solution of questions of improvement of domestic conditions of accommodation at the organizations of educational work and leisure, in the equipment and registration of living rooms and rooms for independent work, in distribution of the means directed on improvement of social and domestic conditions living.
2.2. The students living in a hostel, are obliged:
• to observe regulations and rules of accommodation in hostels of university, safety measures, fire safety, etc.;
• to carry out decisions of administration and bodies of student's self-government;
• to make thrifty use of rooms, the equipment, furniture and hostel stock;
• to indemnify the caused material loss according to the current legislation and the signed contract;
• not to transfer from one room to another the property fixed on the inventories to residents of a room without the permission of the commandant;
• daily to make cleaning in the room and in due time to take out garbage;
• to make cleaning of floors and places of the general using according to the schedule approved by student council from 17.00 to 21.00 h.;
• economically to spend the electric power and water;
• to participate after hours in works on an accomplishment and gardening of the territory of a hostel;
• at eviction from a hostel to hand over all property, to make cleaning and repair in a room, to hand over keys to the commandant, then to receive his signature in a roundabout leaf;
• validly to treat colleagues and the service personnel, not to stir them to occupations, rest, performance of their duties.
2.3. To the students living in a hostel, it is strictly forbidden:
• to appear in a drunk hostel;
• to store, use, sell alcohol drinks and narcotic substances;
• to gamble;
• to smoke in a hostel;
• to move from one room in another without the permission according to item 1.3.;
• to transfer room keys to extraneous persons;
• autocratically to transfer stock from one room to another;
• to conduct autocratic installation, dismantle and electroconducting repair;
• to paste on walls and cases various pictures, announcements, the schedule and so forth;
• to use bulbs in capacity more than 100 W;
• to use in rooms electroheating devices: electrotiles, boilers, teapots, Microwave ovens, ovens and so forth;
• to leave in kitchen without supervision the switched-on electric stoves;
• to bed extraneous persons down;
• to allow presence at a room of guests without delivery of documents at the person on duty of a hostel;
• to include equipment with the loudness exceeding audibility within a room;
• to rustle and use radio equipment after 22 hours;
• to be engaged in a hostel in commerce;
• to contain animals.
Collectings for violation of the rules of accommodation in a hostel
3.1. For violation of these rules to students living in a hostel the following disciplinary punishments after pronouncement of the relevant decision by student council of a hostel can be applied:
• work on an accomplishment of a hostel and territories adjoining to it;
• eviction from a hostel
3.2. Encouragement and collectings to students living in a hostel and graduate students is in accordance with the established procedure taken out by university administration on granting the dean of faculty, at coordination with student council of a hostel, the deputy dean on educational work and the commandant of a hostel.