WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR STUDYING IN UKRAINE
1. The invitation letter where are specified:
• surname, name;
• birth date and birth place;
• passport number;
• period of validity of the passport (date of issue and completion of action);
• permanent address;
• country of receipt of a visa;
• phone number, e-mail address;
• a passport copy (pages with the photo, date of birth and period of validity of the passport (date of issue and the completion of action)).
2. Application for the student's visa
After obtaining the invitation letter the student should address in embassy of Ukraine in the country to submit the application on the student's visa.
It is necessary to present the following documents also:
• the statement filled in a form;
• 3 photos (60х40 mm);
• original of the invitation letter;
• the medical document (the certificate, the reference) about a state of health;
• HIV/AIDS test;
• the document confirming end of senior secondary education;
• the official bank document (bank account) confirming complete payment of cost of training (for the students coming to Ukraine the first time).
3. Order of entrance to Ukraine
For registration of the entry visa the foreign citizen having the official invitation, should address in the next embassy or consulate of Ukraine.
The student should have the following documents:
• original of the official invitation to training;
• the original or a copy of the document on education with the appendix of the list of disciplines and estimates on these disciplines, assured by the notary;
• the document testifying to absence of HIV infection;
• the medical insurance about providing urgent medical care (except those foreigners who arrived from the countries with which contracts of providing free urgent medical care are signed);
• birth certificate copy;
• 8 photos of 60 x 40 mm.
After receipt of a visa and acquisition of tickets the foreign citizen should send the following information to university:
• when he / she should (should) arrive
• what transport he / she is going to reach;
• he / she goes to what city.
Employees of university send this information to the relevant departments and organize meetings at the airports, on railway and autostations.
For the student arriving on preparatory faculty or the first year of training:
• the original of the certificate on senior secondary education end (including a leaf with estimates) which should be legalized (i.e. it is stamped by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (or the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sports of Ukraine) and the Ukrainian embassy in that country which issued the certificate);
• 2 notarized Ukrainian embassy or the Ukrainian consulate of a copy of the legalized certificate on senior secondary education end
• 2 copies of the legalized certificate translated to Ukrainian about the senior secondary education end, confirmed with a notariate of the Ukrainian embassy in your country
• the medical certificate on a state of health - the original (it is desirable in English) and the translated copy of this certificate on Ukrainian the certificate on absence HIV/AIDS - the original in English, the translated copy on Ukrainian. We ask to note that this certificate is valid only 3 months.
• 15 photos: size of 60х40 mm.
The student arriving in a magistracy, postgraduate study (doctoral studies), should provide the following additional documents:
• the certificate on assignment of degree or the diploma (the document should be legalized, i.e. it is stamped by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (or the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sports of Ukraine) and the Ukrainian embassy of the country where documents on education were issued)
• 2 notarized copies of the legalized diploma/certificate on degree assignment
• 2 translated to Ukrainian and notarized in the Ukrainian embassy in your country of a copy of the legalized diploma or the certificate on degree assignment
• the leaf with estimates (транскрипт) all academic years (including the studied subjects, estimates and hours of each subject) which also should be legalized, i.e. is stamped by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (or the Ministry of Education and Science, youth and sports of Ukraine) and the Ukrainian embassy of the country where the document on education is issued
• 2 notarized copies of the legalized leaf of estimates (транскрипт)
• 2 translated to Ukrainian and notarized in the Ukrainian embassy of your country of a copy of the legalized leaf of estimates (транскрипта).